Participate in Parent Committee Meetings
Meet the 1st Tuesday of each month.
Bring your thoughts and ideas and help the Troop grow.
Merit Badge Counselor
To qualify as a merit badge counselor, you must:
- - Be at least 18 years old.
- - Be proficient in the merit badge subject by vocation or avocation
- - Be able to work with Scout age boys.
- - Be registered with the Boy Scouts of America (as a Merit Badge Counselor).
- Contact an Adult Leader for more information.
Volunteer as Trip Coordinator at least once a year
Donate your time and energy to help plan and coordinate
a troop or patrol outing.